The Microsoft Single Sign-On (SSOSrv) service failed to load the configuration settings from the single sign-on database. The single sign-on database may be unavailable, or the single sign-on administrator account may have changed.
To resolve this issue execute the following steps:
Ensure that the logon credential for the Microsoft Single Sign-On service are valid and current. The account for the administration service can be viewed though the Service snap-in which can be found in the Computer Management console. The following task will start the Computer Management console:
Start Computer Management Console
Once the Services snap-in is loaded perform the following steps:
1. In the details pane, select and then right-click Microsoft SharePointPS Search, and then click Properties.
2. On the Log On tab, click This account.
3. In the This account box, type the user name in the format DOMAIN\user_name.
4. Type the new password in the Password and Confirm password boxes.
5. Click OK.
6. In the message box that appears, click OK.
7. Right-click Microsoft SharePointPS Search, and then click Stop.
8. Right-click Microsoft SharePointPS Search, and then click Start.