Welcome to Management Pack Wiki! Your documentation pro for SCOM Management Packs
0 comment(s) Post a comment

Classes

Name Attributes Description
IIS 8 Application Pool Hosted All IIS Application Pools that are running on the Windows Server 2012 version of Internet Information Services (IIS).
IIS 8 ASP.NET Application Endpoint Hosted ASP.NET Application Endpoints that are running on the Windows Server 2012 version of Internet Information Services (IIS).
IIS 8 ASP.NET Web Service Endpoint Hosted ASP.NET Web Service Endpoints that are running on the Windows Server 2012 version of Internet Information Services (IIS).
IIS 8 Computer Group Non-Hosted, Singleton A group containing all Windows computers that are running a Windows Server 2012 version of an Internet Information Services (IIS) component.
IIS 8 FTP Server Hosted This class represents an FTP server which was shipped with Windows Server 2012.
IIS 8 FTP Site Hosted This class represents an FTP site based on the version of FTP that was shipped with Windows Server 2012.
Windows Server 2012 SMTP Server Hosted All installations of IIS SMTP servers that are running on Windows Server 2012.
Windows Server 2012 SMTP Virtual Server Hosted Windows Server 2012 SMTP Virtual Server
IIS 8 Server Role Hosted IIS 8 Server Role
IIS 8 Server Role Instance Group Non-Hosted, Singleton A group containing all Windows Server 2012 instances of the Internet Information Services (IIS) role.
IIS 8 Web Server Hosted IIS 8 Web Server
IIS 8 Web Site Hosted IIS 8 Web Site
IIS Computer Group Non-Hosted, Singleton A group containing all Windows computers that are running a component of Microsoft Windows Internet Information Services (IIS).
IIS Instance Group Non-Hosted, Singleton  
IIS Server Group Non-Hosted, Singleton A group containing all server running any version of a Microsoft Windows Internet Information Services (IIS) role.

See Also for Windows Internet Information Services Management Pack

Downloads for Windows Internet Information Services Management Pack

Post a comment
Comments to other elements of this Management Pack:
Article Message Posted By
The directory specified for caching compressed content is invalid
I got this error after adding this to my web.config file (Azure project)

Code:
<staticContent>
    <mimeMap fileExtension=".svg" mimeType="image/svg+xml" />
</staticContent>

(It results in a web.config error since SVG files are already present in applicationHost.config)

The error message is clearly misleading. I fixed the problem by reverting web.config to a previous version.

I made a short blogpost about it here: http://blog.degree.no/2013/04/the-directory-specified-for-caching-compressed-content-is-invalid-static-compression-is-being-disabled/
e2380535@rmqkr.net at 4/28/2013 2:53:16 PM
Overview
Where can i find the documentation ( Management Pack Inventory.xlsx) for IIS 6 , IIS 7 and IIS 7.5

I need to download that instead of IIS 8 as we are not running IIS 8.

vivakhangloo@gmail.com at 4/4/2013 8:18:00 AM