This monitor pings the target WS-Man device on a regular interval and changes state based on whether a response is received or not. It will take 5 successive sample to change the state .
1. The default firewall settings for computers sending the WS-Man ping command prevent the computers to send a ping request.
2. The destination WS-Man device is not reachable.
3. The destination device is not a WS-Man compatible device.
4. The credential is not correct.
1. Enables a firewall exception for WSMan traffic
2. Correct the target device IP
3. Correct the credential
4. If we run the WS-Management Ping diagnostic and is returns ok, we can 'Reset Health' for this device.