Logical Entity
    Application Component
    Windows Application Component
    Service
    High Availability Service
    Database Copies Integrity

• Attributes:  Public, Non-Hosted
Login
Forensic: Database copy encountered a serious I/O error (active lost flush) that may have affected all copies of the database. Forensic: Database copy encountered a serious I/O error (lost flush) that may have affected all copies of the database. Forensic: Local database copy encountered a serious I/O error (active lost flush) that may have affected all copies of the database. Forensic: The database engine has consumed 99% of the 'b-trees' resource (87048 used out of a maximum of 87696) for the database. Forensic: Overall Health KHI: A database copy experienced a failure that can't be corrected. The database copy may terminate replication or dismount. KHI: A database experienced a hard I/O error in NTFS. NTFS failed to allow the creation of a file as part of a failover. KHI: A failure was detected that may impact all copies of the database. Automatic recovery failed. The database should be dismounted. KHI: A failure was detected that may impact all copies of the database. The database has been dismounted. KHI: A lost flush on the active copy was detected by a passive database copy. KHI: A lost flush on the active database copy was detected by the passive database copy on the local server. KHI: A memory allocation failure affected a database copy on the local server. The database copy may terminate replication or dismount. KHI: A memory allocation failure affected a database copy on the local server. The database copy may terminate replication or dismount. KHI: A serious I/O error (lost flush) was detected on a database copy. All copies of the database may be affected. KHI: An error has terminated operation of a database copy. Operation of the database copy is being restarted. KHI: An error has terminated operation of a local database copy. Operation of the local database copy is being restarted. KHI: Corrupted log files exist on a database copy outside the database's required log range. A successful failover restored service. KHI: Corrupted log files exist on a database copy outside the database's required log range. Recovery was unsuccessful. KHI: Corrupted log files exist on a database copy within the database's required log range. A successful failover restored service. KHI: Corrupted log files exist on a database copy within the database's required log range. Recovery was unsuccessful. KHI: Database copy encountered a serious I/O error. Automatic repair failed. The copy will be dismounted or marked as FailedAndSuspended. KHI: Database copy encountered serious I/O error. If this was the active copy, failover was successful. Copy set to FailedAndSuspended KHI: Hard I/O error will dismount or terminate replication for the database copy on the local server. KHI: Hard I/O error will dismount or terminate replication on a database copy. KHI: Low or out of disk space will dismount or terminate replication on a database copy. KHI: The database copy experienced a failure that can't be corrected. Recovery was unsuccessful. The database might be dismounted. KHI: The database copy is experiencing an unusually high log generation checkpoint depth for a sustained period of at least 15 minutes. KHI: The database copy is experiencing an unusually high log generation checkpoint depth for a sustained period of at least 15 minutes. KHI: The database copy is experiencing an unusually high log generation rate (bytes written/second) for a sustained period of at least 15 minutes. KHI: The database copy is experiencing an unusually high log generation rate (bytes written/second) for a sustained period of at least 15 minutes. KHI: The local database copy contains corruption. This problem can be corrected by reseedng the database copy. The database copy will terminate replication or dismount. KHI: The local database copy contains corruption. This problem can be corrected by reseedng the database copy. The database copy will terminate replication or dismount. KHI: There is a configuration problem on a database copy, or a file or directory is missing due to a storage failure. KHI: There is a configuration problem on a database copy, or a file or directory is missing due to a storage failure. The attempted failover was unsuccessful. KHI: This database has had only one healthy copy for over 20 minutes of the last hour. KHI: An I/O error that may be repaired by a single page restore has affected the database copy on the local server. KHI: An I/O error that may be repaired by a single page restore has affected the database copy. Per server rollup of mailbox database copy integrity health Organization Database copy's overall integrity is represented by this object.

Download diagram as a Visio file

Properties

Display Name Description
Active Directory Site  
Display Name Display name of monitoring object.
Instance Name  
Service Name (Key)  
Suppress Alert  

Discovered By

Name Description
Microsoft.Exchange.2010.Mailbox.MdbOwningServerLocalEntityDiscoveryRule  
Microsoft.Exchange.2010.Mailbox.MdbOwningServerRemoteEntityDiscoveryRule  

Relations

Health Source
NameClassType
ExchangeReverseRollup_Microsoft.Exchange.2010.Mailbox.DatabaseCopiesCorruption.Contains.Microsoft.Exchange.2010.Mailbox.DatabaseCopyCorruption Database Copies Integrity Membership
Entity Watched By Perspective Entity Reference

Health Target
NameClassType
Microsoft.Exchange.2010.Organization.Contains.Microsoft.Exchange.2010.Service Service Membership

Class Knowledgebase

Summary
This class does not contain any summary.
External References
This class does not contain any external references.

See Also for Exchange Server Management Pack

Downloads for Exchange Server Management Pack

AZURE OPTIMIZATION ASSESSMENT GET STARTED
MIGRATION TO AZURE GET STARTED
SYSTEM CENTER MIGRATION TO AZURE GET STARTED
MIGRATION TO AZURE FOR SQL AND WINDOWS 2008 GET STARTED